Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Typical Tuesday Night

Well it seems like forever since I have wrote on here so I figured I better write something.  What you ask.....I have no clue! Today has been one of those days where you wake up and wonder did I get stuck in that horrible movie Groundhogs Day.  Everything that I did today was like deja vu.  Carder and I spent most of our morning on the floor playing and watching Mickey Mouse.  We then had lunch with Chet and went to Wal Mart to grab a few things then home to fix supper.  What does a 13 month old cook for supper you ask.....Baked Spaghetti and Homemade bread.  Actually I did most of the cooking while he just yelled orders in his oh so cute child language.  Once we sat down for supper I realize he must have been happy with the cook when he ate an entire adult size portion of the spaghetti and a large piece of homemade bread.  Now I sit here writing about my typical tuesday night while Carder soaks in a bubble bath ( dont worry I'm watching him) and Chet is out buying lottery tickets for the big draw tonight.  Who knows maybe before the night is up it wont be a typical tuesday night but for now I'm perfectly happy sitting in my warm cozy half way cleaned house watching my little boy play with his bubbles in the bath tub. I have to admit it may not be a glamorous life but its my life and I wouldn't have it any other way!

2 comments:

  1. Tell Chet not to bother, we bought the winning numbers on Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought tickets too :O) I am going to have to skip out on getting together overtime has burned me out. :O( I have already completed 5 of my required 10 for this week. I am tired and whinny, not good company. I am sorry. I owe you soon

    ReplyDelete