Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trying this again!

So I decided that I need to try to get into this blogging thing again because I need somewhere to rant and rave about all that goes on in my world without boring my family to death.  So here we go again!

Since the last time I have been on here we have done so much.  I am currently just shy of 1 semester from completing my LPN.  All I have left is about a month of this semester, finals, and 3 ATI exams.  Once this semester is over I will have summer classes and then its on to my LPN boards.  Looking back on the last 7-8 months it is so hard to believe how quickly time has flown by. 

Besides working on LPN school I spend the rest of my time watching my beautiful baby boy grow up to be an amazing little man!!! A couple weeks ago we spent a few days with our good friends Joy, Richie, and Kinley at their house in Geneva.  It was truly amazing to watch how the kids just picked up from where they had left off like they hadn't missed a day of being with each other.  They are both growing into such amazing little people.  I can't wait to watch them grow up and eventually get married ;) (They are promised to each other) 

This past weekend we got to spend a great weekend in St Louis.  It was Chet's brother and nephew's birthday party and his younger nephew's dedication at church.  While in town for the party we were also lucky enough to get to meet the newest member of the Stuemke family Blake.  Blake is the beautiful baby boy of Brett and Myah Stuemke (Chet's cousin and his wife)  He is truly amazing and another little Stuemke miracle baby.  He was delivered by the same doctor that delivered Carder so while visiting him we also got to see Dr Paul and a few of our nurses including one of our favorites Michelle.  All in all it was an awesome weekend with friends and family. 

Now we look at 3 weekends at home enjoying family time in our own house!  I know some people will be shocked by this due to the fact that we never stay home but we have decided its time to start so that Carder doesn't think that he lives in a Trailblazer!  We are planning on spending our weekends checking out the farmers market, playing outside, and getting ready for Ag Industry days. 

Well I should probably quit rambling and spouting randomness on here and call it a night maybe next time my blog will actually have a little meaning and not so much randomness but with me you never know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment